Welcome to Traffic Music Radio
Coast to Coast UK Highway Traffic Radio - Specialising in 24 hours Interactive Traffic, Travel, Road Safety & the best mix of music of all time. Radio for Transport & the Environment.
This station would be a major service to the country, public and industry alike. Industry loses millions of pounds a year through traffic jams.
You can keep up to date with more traffic news at the following sites;
- connector at M27 J3/M271 | Southbound | Shed Load
- M271 J1 southbound access | Southbound | Shed Load
- M1 southbound at the Woodall services between J31 and J30 | Southbound | Congestion
- M25 anti-clockwise between J25 and J24 | Anti-Clockwise | Broken down vehicle
- M56 westbound between J2 and J3 | Westbound | AuthorityOperation
- A465 Brynmawr to Gilwern Road Widening Scheme - Planned Road Closures - ongoing to late 2018 (Updated 10/05/18)
- A483 Wind street - Tir y Dail lane junction, Ammanford, Carmarthenshire Improvement scheme is commencing on 12 February 2018 (External Link)
- Air Quality Improvement Measures on the Welsh Government Motorway and Trunk Road Network (Updated 11/07/18)
- Average speed cameras to improve safety on A55 Rhuallt Hill westbound (Updated 31/05/18)
- M4 South East Wales Variable Speed Limit Scheme - Frequently Asked Questions (updated 07/11/17)