Welcome to Traffic Music Radio
Coast to Coast UK Highway Traffic Radio - Specialising in 24 hours Interactive Traffic, Travel, Road Safety & the best mix of music of all time. Radio for Transport & the Environment.
This station would be a major service to the country, public and industry alike. Industry loses millions of pounds a year through traffic jams.
You can keep up to date with more traffic news at the following sites;
- M6 northbound between J3 and J3A | Northbound | Accident
- A1(M) northbound between J34 and J35 | Northbound | Broken down vehicle
- A36 northbound between A27 and A338 | Northbound | Congestion
- M60 anti-clockwise between J16 and J15 | Anti-Clockwise | Accident
- M27 westbound between J2 and J1 | Westbound | Accident
- A465 Brynmawr to Gilwern Road Widening Scheme - Planned Road Closures - ongoing to late 2018 (Updated 10/05/18)
- A483 Wind street - Tir y Dail lane junction, Ammanford, Carmarthenshire Improvement scheme is commencing on 12 February 2018 (External Link)
- Air Quality Improvement Measures on the Welsh Government Motorway and Trunk Road Network (Posted 25/05/18)
- Average speed cameras to improve safety on A55 Rhuallt Hill westbound (Updated 31/05/18)
- M4 Brynglas Tunnels Planned Closures - June 2016 to June 2018 (updated 12/06/18)