Welcome to Traffic Music Radio
Coast to Coast UK Highway Traffic Radio - Specialising in 24 hours Interactive Traffic, Travel, Road Safety & the best mix of music of all time. Radio for Transport & the Environment.
This station would be a major service to the country, public and industry alike. Industry loses millions of pounds a year through traffic jams.
You can keep up to date with more traffic news at the following sites;
- M4 eastbound between J22 and J21 | Eastbound | Congestion
- A64 westbound between A169 and B1248 near Norton-on-Derwent (west) | Westbound | Congestion
- A30 eastbound exit for A308 | Eastbound | Congestion
- A66 eastbound between B6542 near Appleby-in-Westmorland (south) and A685 | Eastbound | Congestion
- A26 northbound between A259 and A27 | Northbound | Congestion
- A465 Brynmawr to Gilwern Road Widening Scheme - Planned Road Closures - ongoing to late 2018 (Updated 10/05/18)
- A483 Wind street - Tir y Dail lane junction, Ammanford, Carmarthenshire Improvement scheme is commencing on 12 February 2018 (External Link)
- Average speed cameras to improve safety on A55 Rhuallt Hill westbound (Posted 03/05/18)
- M4 Brynglas Tunnels Planned Closures - June 2016 to June 2018 (updated 30/04/18)
- M4 South East Wales Variable Speed Limit Scheme - Frequently Asked Questions (updated 07/11/17)