Welcome to Traffic Music Radio
Coast to Coast UK Highway Traffic Radio - Specialising in 24 hours Interactive Traffic, Travel, Road Safety & the best mix of music of all time. Radio for Transport & the Environment.
This station would be a major service to the country, public and industry alike. Industry loses millions of pounds a year through traffic jams.
You can keep up to date with more traffic news at the following sites;
- A1(M) northbound between J48 and J49 | Northbound | Accident
- M4 westbound between J14 and J15 | Westbound | Congestion
- link road from M1 J23A/A42 to A453 northbound | Northbound | Congestion
- link road from M4 J4B westbound to M25 J15 clockwise | Clockwise | Congestion
- M25 clockwise within J14 | Clockwise | Congestion
- A465 Brynmawr to Gilwern Road Widening Scheme - Planned Road Closures - ongoing to late 2018 (Updated 16/03/18)
- A483 Wind street - Tir y Dail lane junction, Ammanford, Carmarthenshire Improvement scheme is commencing on 12 February 2018 (External Link)
- A55 Westbound Carriageway Abergele, Noise Mitigation Measures, Junction 24 to 23 - 15th January to 29th March 2018 update (Posted 12/03/18)
- M4 Brynglas Tunnels Planned Closures - June 2016 to June 2018 (updated 15/03/18)
- M4 South East Wales Variable Speed Limit Scheme - Frequently Asked Questions (updated 07/11/17)